The Demigods of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demigods of the Future

The past books have happened, the next generation now comes in, with them is a new set of fights, problems, monsters, prophecies, enemies, and friends. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation Templates~ (exalmple inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

Creation Templates~ (exalmple inside) Empty
PostSubject: Creation Templates~ (exalmple inside)   Creation Templates~ (exalmple inside) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Extra:
personality:
History:
Rp example:

You can put pictures in the creation to make it easyer if you want to.

Name: (well, that is easy)
Species:(Demigod,human, monster Strayr just to name a few)
Appearance: (what they look like)
Extra: (as in What their sword or weapons look like. (and if it is a demigod their neclace can go in here.))
Personality:(what they are like.)
History: ( I think we all know that that is.)
Rp example: ( a short paragragh to see how you Rp. (we Rp in third person))

Here is my creation~

Name:Scilene

Species:Demigod

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Excuse the Roxy parts
Extra:
Sword
Spoiler:
Bow'n arrow
Spoiler:
Necklace
Spoiler:

Personality: She is Serious, creative,impulsive and Loyal. She loves swimming, drawing and riding Pegasus.

History:She lived with her Uncle Jake in Manhattan,Her parents when Missing in action in a war.The monsters Where always attacking her causing trouble.Jake told Scilene to Go to Camp Half Blood She never wanted to go.One day the monsters attacked killing Jake, before he died Scilene Promised she would go to Camp Half Blood. She as spent 5 years there and continues to do so.

Rp example:Scilene climbed up on her bed after a long day at activity.She closed her eyes to let sleep come but, nothing came. She Sat up and grabed her drawing pad and drew the room, once she was done "lights out." she yawned Then turned off the lights when she got in her bunk she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://thedemigodsfuture.rpg-board.net

Creation Templates~ (exalmple inside)
Page 1 of 1