The Demigods of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demigods of the Future

The past books have happened, the next generation now comes in, with them is a new set of fights, problems, monsters, prophecies, enemies, and friends. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

My creation. Empty
PostSubject: My creation.   My creation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Name: Jack williams
Species:(human /titian)
Appearance: He is tall and thin brown hair and eyes a bad burn on his back
Weapons skilled whith and axe and shield combo
personality: he seams to people who do not know him as unpredictable and flakey but to those that get thought that see that there is a method to his madness and wheelie he looks out for himself most of the time he has a soft side for people who have been aboandened like he was andthos who are alone
History: he is the son of Kronos a back up plane for the titans return the plan took longer than Kronos expected as jacks mom fled to europeafter finding out that someing evils had impregned her she raised the young child in Orleans and all around the united states she died protecting him whenever he was 12 years old from a chimera that was sent to collect him he escaped and fled into the mid eastern forest where he hid from monsters for three years he spent as a runaway taking money from monsters and various jobs that came his way he when he fled found a lost cach of roman weapons He tracked the monster that killed his mom to new York where he lost the trail he then found the half blood camp and entered at campfire time
Powers manipulating time

Last edited by Jack on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

My creation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation.   My creation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 pm

YEY! You joined!<3 approved I understand the Greek thing you told me. Oh and change your user name to Jack. XD
Back to top Go down
https://thedemigodsfuture.rpg-board.net

My creation.
Page 1 of 1